Why See a Prosthodontistt?
- You may want to visit a prosthodontist if you are missing one or more teeth; you are interested in dental implants; you wear dentures or removable partial dentures; or you want to improve the esthetics of your smile.
- You are concerned about the quality of your dental care.
- You need a dentist who can restore optimal appearance and function to your smile.
- You need a dentist with advanced training in esthetic restoration and replacement of teeth.
- Additional training for prosthodontists is earned through a university or hospital-based advanced education program accredited by the American Dental Association. This specialty education provides knowledge and skills beyond the training of general dentists and includes advanced-level lectures, courses, clinical and laboratory experiences, patient care and scholarly research.
- Prosthodontists are proficient in comprehensive oral health diagnosis, treatment planning and restoration. A prosthodontist is the skilled architect who can restore optimal function and appearance to your smile.